Selenium Online Course
Selenium tutorial is one of which present Robot sector fully depend on, particularly if we say “Open Source Community” and on the many essential part of Selenium training course Secretes. What’s Selenium testing online in quick and easy language if we say next “It can be an API that’s an easy task to examine and recognize, which help people to produce our checks simpler to examine and maintain.”
WebDriver is not connected to almost any Test Framework or Device and this makes this API more useful as we may use just like per our wants or familiarity with different incorporation available resources like JUNIT, TestNG etc.
A well designed Object Oriented API that delivers enhanced support regarding webapp screening difficulties.
Facilitates active website pages wherever the Page may be changed without by component of a Page themselves.
All-the constraints of SELENIUM RC fixed in this Selenium WebDriver online training
Selenium RC Constraints
- RC signifies Remote-Control, while doing testing utilizing Selenium RC it’s apparent to get Selenium RC Machine between Program under Test Automation Room & test.
- Redundancy of directions
- RC cannot assistance headless WebDriver although browser may.
Selenium WebDriver Architecture
- Layered Design was implemented on by WebDriver, the theory behind this implementation is a growing number of usage of WebDriver regarding automatic which could not be impossible by fit languages that were appropriate best.
- Web Motorist is really a compact Object-Oriented API which can immediately interacts under checks with the Program.
- Without needing any business that is peripheral WebDriver employs the visitor own compatibility to automatic.
- Setup of WebDriver is that every visitor features a terminology that’s easiest when wanting to drive it to make use of. Owners are designed according to the very best fit language and the wrapper can be merely seen by us around them.
- We can state that for any of visitor drivers if some of the attributes performs therein one joining dialect subsequently it must not be difficult to include assist to languages that are executed that are additional likewise.
Options that come with WebDriver
1) “Interface WebDriver”, which shows an idealized webbrowser useful for tests. Three categories of approaches in this course.
Handle to visitor
Collection that is webElements
2) We mentioned above about terminology bindings with surfers and it’s also just a skinny wrapper which is subjected for all of US to create code as per our desires. This brings WebDriver to support “Multiple Assist Browsers” meaning that if any API facilitates numerous languages next this automatically contributes to “Multiple Platforms” along with “Multiple Languages”.
Multiple Languages Binding SUPPORT
Multiple Browsers SUPPORT
Multiple Platforms SUPPORT
Speed variation between RC and WebDriver
WebDriver one to one communication with “Application under Test” makes it faster than Remote Control as RC creates one more interface between communications which is RC Server makes it likes Client Server Communication. Snapshot below:-
WebDriver Existence in bundle org.openqa.selenium
Org.openqa.selenium : Selenium tutorial global package which we importance inside our plan each time if it is needed to utilize WebDriver. Regarding research, please view mind-map that is “org.openqa.selenium” below:-
WebDriver one to one communication using “Application under Test” helps it be generates an additional interface between communications which can be RC Machine makes it enjoys Client-Server Conversation. Snapshot below:-
WebDriver: Is an interface comes under this package of Selenium tutorial and a sub interface of “SearchContext”. “SearchContext” consists of “WebDriver” & “WebElement” as a sub interfaces.
Selenium WebDriver Screen
Let’s discover what many WebDriver contains, as an example is a WebDriver that is used to communicate with WebApps. Therefore, which means that all-the motorists must have all of the implementations that are shortened within the Selenium WebDriver tutorial connects and all-the Owners can be called as WebDriver. View Figure below: –
At highlevel if we could state that Drivers indicates according to the Explorer driver’s selection is going to be chosen and Drivers is likely to be used to communicate with Web-Page.
Website composed of Internet Elements and these Drivers’s will communicate with the Web Site.
Above desk provides people the methods which we can use to communicate with WebElements on Web Site nevertheless now regarding accomplishing any of the operations on Web Element, we need to discover element initially on Web Site as per the above stand and method findElement(). We need targetANDlocator of the element, for finding component on Website and this can be achieved by us.
Found on line Site for instance Buttons”, “Links” etc. “WebElement” a subscription software of “SearchContext” makes snapshot using Web Site suggests interaction with Components regarding interacting. Let’s observe this Software furthermore (Practices name and criteria while in the table below).
WebDriver: One of Many most key part from training on Selenium
WebDriver: With large capabilities where drivers covers all explorers’ attributes and qualities
WebDriver: Offers you the ability to write once and perform on numerous programs
WebDriver: Supplies velocity to Selenium videos architecture where transmission using Application under Test becomes quicker
WebDriver: Despite of taking care of surroundings or any words commence making results and you need not to discover something new it’s only grab the knowledge
WebDriver: Presents chance to investigate something from core and can add from-scratch till end in Automatic procedure
WebDriver: IphoneDriver and Expose AndroidDriver to examine Portable earth
- What is automation testing?
- What is the use of automation testing?
- What we need to Automate?
- What is Selenium?
- Advantages of training on Selenium and Selenium Interview Questions
- What is the difference between Selenium and QTP?
- Where to get Selenium video Tutorials and Selenium Webdriver Videos
Different flavors in Selenium tutorials
- Selenium Web Driver videos
- Installing Selenium IDE
- Selenium IDE icons
- Recording your first test with Selenium IDE
- IDE Context Menu
- Adding Selenium IDE comments
- Synchronization commands
- Working on pages with AJAX
- Storing elements
- Creating test suites
- What you cannot record
Locators & Object Identification
- Tools to identify elements/objects
- IE Developer tools
- Google Chrome Developer tools
- Locating elements by ID
- Finding elements by name
- Finding elements by link text
- Finding elements by XPath
- Finding Elements by using CSS
- Some Special IDE commands
- Write your own Selenium IDE script without record and playback
Java For Selenium WebDriver training
- JAVA Basics For Selenium Webdriver Training:
- Local, Instance and static variables
- This keyword
- Inheritance and Types
- Working with super classes and subclasses
- Using types of polymorphism such as overloading, overriding, and dynamic binding
- Abstract classes
- String Processing:
- String manipulation with String Builder and String Buffer
- Essential String Methods
- Exceptions and Assertions:
- Exceptions categories
- Standard Java Exception classes
- Using Try-catch and finally clause
- I/O Streams:
- I/O using Java
- Files (Create/Read/Write operations on files)
- Wrapper Classes:
- Byte, Short, Integer, Long
- Float, Double
- Boolean classes
- Introduction to Collections framework
- util Package
- List, Set and Map
- Difference of All Collections Interfaces and classes
- Reading data from Property files using java program
- Reading and Writing data from/to Excel files using Apache POI API and JXL API
- Running Java Programs using junit
- Writing Selenium tests from scratch using Junit FrameWork
- JUNIT Annotations
- JUNIT Methods
- Frequently used Selenium Webdriver commands
- Test Suites using JUNIT
- Parameterized test cases using junit framework
- Overview of TestNG
- Environment of TestNG
- Writing WebDriver Test Cases using TestNG
- Basic Annotations of TestNG
- Executing Tests
- Executing Test Suites
- Ignore Test
- Dependency Test
- Parameterized Tests
- TestNG XML
- Report Generation
Selenium webdriver training
- Why WebDriver?
- Downloading web driver Jars configuring in eclipse
- Architecture of selenium webdriver tutorial
- Drivers for Firefox, IE, Chrome, Iphone, Android etc
- What is the difference between training on Selenium RC and WD?
Sample programs in Selenium webdriver course
- Handel Text box
- Handel HyperLink
- Handel Button and Check box
- Handel Radio Button and DropDown Controls
- Select value from DropDown
- Display all values
- Select values step by step
- Capture screenshots
- Synchronization Commands In Web Driver
- Why Implicit wait and Implementation of Implicit wait
- Why Explicit wait and Implementation of Explicit wait
- Web Driver Fluent wait and Thread Sleep functionality
- File uploads and File downloads (Handling Window based controls using Robot and Sikuli API)
- Handling alerts box and Verfying the Alert Texts
- Handling confirmation messages
- Keyboard actions
- Mouse actions
- Handling Iframes working with Nested Iframes
- Handling multiple tabs
- Handling popups
- Preparing web driver test cases using customized x-path
- Identifying controls using x-path predefined functions
- Web Tables
- What is Web Table
- Extracting data from web tables
- Examples on static and dynamic Web Tables
- Creating Reusable functions for Web Tables
- Web Driver with TEST NG Frame Work
- Batch Running Test cases using TestNG
- Validations and its usage in Automation test scripts
- Customized Report Generation
- Implementing Logs using Apache Log4j API
- Database testing using WebDriver
About Maven Tool
- Introduction about maven
- High Level Overview
- Ant vs Maven
- Installation of Maven
- Demo using Sample Maven Project
- Maven Structure
- Introduction of Maven Folder Structure
- The pom.xml
- Local Reo Structure
- Sample Demo of Build Session of Maven Project
- Maven Dependencies
- Dependency version
- Transitive Dependencies
- Maven Repositories
- What is a Repository
- Dependency Repository
- Adding a Repository
- Plugin Repository
- Maven Eclipse Integration
- Demo Installation
- Importing Projects
- Converting Existing Projects
- Pom Viewer
- Effective Pom
Database testing using Selenium webdriver online training
- Installing MySQL Database
- sql package
- Overview on Connection Interface, Statement Interface, Preparedstatement and Resultset Interfaces.
- Example program to Access Database.
- Some examples on SELECT,UPDTE and DELETE queies
- Some Webdriver examples using Data fetched from Database
Automation Test Frame Work
How to develop Test automation frame work in live environment
- What is a frame work
- Types of frame work
- Data driven frame work
- Modular driven frame work
- Keyword driven frame work
- User Defined Keyword driven framework with implementation
- Execute test scripts from the framework
Testing using Jenkins
- About Jenkins
- History of Jenkins
- Splitting of Projects
- What is Continues Integration
- Installing Jenkins
- Creating a simple job
- Integrating Jenkins to the Project